Friday, November 16, 2007

Another weekend

The ladies support group was really nice.  The time always goes by so fast.  We had salad and lasagna and this really good five layer cookie thing, it was delicious.  I missed the support group last night and I really did want to go.  They had a Doctor there talking about spinal cord injury and insomnia.  Cindy said that she went and it was very interesting.

I'm not going to Santa Cruz tomorrow because Stanley and his family are going to be here on Friday and would like to go see my new house, they have not had a chance to see it yet.  Usually as it ends up there is no time but we will see what happens.

It really makes me feel good that after a relationship ends you can still talk and keep in touch.  I never thought I would ever talk to my ex again especially on good terms, it's great that we can talk as friends.

Tomorrow I'm going to have Lulu take my Halloween decorations back to storage and get the Thanksgiving decorations, I figured I'd better hurry up because it's almost hear and this is where everybody is going to be.

No comments: