Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hanson concert in San Francisco

Dave and Deziree arrived on Sunday evening about 11:30 p.m. looking exhausted and ready for bed, it was great to see them.

On Monday we got up and went to breakfast at the Original Pancake House and then we drove Santa Cruz, this was the first time that Deziree has seen my new house in progress and a first-time Dave has seen it since I bought it.  I probably wouldn't have this house is it wasn't for David.  My uncle called me and told me about it and David happened to be here and said that he would drive me to Santa Cruz to look at it.  When we got there after breakfast Charlie and two of the guys that work with him were there.  One of them I had met before because he did some work on the place where I live now, they were both very nice and I have a good time talking to them... of course I again forgot to bring my camera.

Then we drove back here and rested for a while and headed out for the concert in San Francisco at 4 p.m.  It was really easy to find, thanks to Magellan, and we got to stand/sit in the front of the line and we were one of the first to be taken up.  It was general admission but on one side of the wall were tables that were assigned to people with mobility issues.  The concert was AWESOME.  I had listened to some of their music for a couple of days before I went to the concert and really liked it, they put on a great show. Brodie stayed with Lulu because I'm always afraid that the loud music will be too much for her, it was really loud and there were a lot of girls screaming.

I remember Hanson for many years ago when Aubrey and Deziree first learned of them and became addicted, even though Aubrey will now no longer admit it.

Unfortunately, Dave and Deziree had to leave this morning because they needed to go back to work and school tomorrow.  As usual we had a really nice visit and I can't wait to do it again really soon.

No comments: