Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another busy weekend

I heard someone once say that when you're having a bad day and you think things could not get worse just look around... no matter how bad you think you have things there is ALWAYS somebody who has a worse, sometimes it makes you feel better and sometimes it doesn't but I always give it a try anyway.

I do feel a lot better today although I still don't really have much of an appetite and I still can't smell or taste anything.  My voice recognition is still having a hard time because my head is still plugged up and I guess I just don't sound like myself but I'm on my way back.

Today I met Cindy for lunch at Sam's Barbecue, I love that place.  It's nice to relax and visit for a while because I have not seen Cindy for a very long time.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping at Babys R Us to get something for Luana for the party on Saturday.  I'm still not sure whether we're going to have sandwiches or barbecue, by vote is always barbecue.  After that I really need to go to Costco to get some fruit and vegetables and salad stuff... and I might see a couple of other things that I cannot do without.

No comments: