Friday, March 21, 2008

Goodbye and Hello...

Kelly left for home on Wednesday.  It is always really sad to see her go and I always hate to say goodbye but she will be back in October with her husband Tom.  Kelly and I went down Wednesday morning so that she could spend a little bit of time was my mom and aunt Kathy before she left.  While we were visiting Vanessa and Luana came by, we usually get to see them on Wednesday after her group play date.

Stanley and Corinne will be here tonight, this week has gone by really fast. Janet and the boys will be here tomorrow afternoon.

I went to Costco yesterday and I'm going grocery shopping today and hopefully we will have everything that we need. on Saturday when Rich and his family come to die Easter eggs Janet is making a taco salad and tacos for the kids, I love Janet's taco salad.  on suddenly we were going to have ham but we sighted to have stakes, baked potatoes and salad, one of my personal favorites.

No comments: