Sunday, March 16, 2008

Plans keep changing...

Today is a nice relaxing day.  Just sitting around watching television and thinking about my beautiful new home.

I noticed that Brodie has been licking her back right leg so I had my mom take a look at it and sure enough she has a bruise on two of her pad and a cut.  When I was checking out my new house I backed up and I remember feeling Brodie squirm.  She had her barking caller on so she didn't scream but Kelly did so I rolled forward really fast and she was holding it in the air, I feel so bad.  She knows that she will get zapped if she barks while she has on her barking caller so she did not make a noise, thank goodness Kelly did.

Of course all of the plans have changed now.  Stanley, Janet and the kids are still coming on Friday and everybody but Stanley is leaving on Wednesday, Stanley might leave on Wednesday and then come back for the weekend.  David is going to be here on Thursday and he is going to stay until Sunday.  Richard, Vanessa and the kids are going to come over on Saturday and have dinner and dye Easter eggs.  Somewhere in the midst of all that we're going to pack up all of my mom stuff and move most of it to Santa Cruz and she is going to move in here until my part of the House is ready and then we are both going to finally move, it looks like maybe around the middle of May.  That is the plan for now but of course everything could change in the next few days and probably will.

I wasn't going to get my Easter decorations but I guess I'm going to since everybody will be here.  I also need to get some boxes hopefully from target, if we can find my buddy mark.  We can also check around the dumpsters and see if there's any lying around otherwise I were have to go buy some.

I got a telephone call from another girl at UC Santa Cruz wanting an application.  The girl that's going to be working for me at night is named Cassy and she lives right across the street.  The girl that called me on the telephone is also named Cassy, wouldn't that be strange?  I think they're both short for Cassandra.

No comments: