Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Shower...

The baby shower turned out GREAT.  Vanessa e-mailed me on Thursday evening really sad and said they were going to cancel the baby shower because a lot of people were not going to be able to make it.  The next morning my aunt called my mom and that it was back on and we're going to have about 20 people.  One of the great things about when my grandpa was living here is that we always had big parties and everyone came.  Everybody really have a lot of fun and of course there was way too much food.  Janet and Corinne showed up which was a nice surprise.  They were supposed to be busy and were not going to be able to make it.  They spent the night and then we went over to The Container Store and got some bubble wrap for packing and decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and we brought cheesecake back for my mom and Kelly.

I started eating fruit in the morning so I would go to Costco and get the fruit that is already cut up and I never realized until last Saturday the chemical taste in the already cut up fruit.  My mom, my aunt and my cousin Kelly cut up a bunch of fresh fruit and it was AWESOME, no chemical taste at all.  I think from now on I am just going to buy the fruit and have somebody cut it up for me.

Today I decided to stay in bed.  Madonna had orientation for a new agency that she signed up for so there wasn't really time to take a bath and get up but that's okay, it's nice to have a day to rest.

Tomorrow is the concert and I am so excited.  Kelly and I are going to see Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood.  We decided to leave here about 5 p.m. and go out to dinner first.  I have seen this restaurant across from the park that I've been wanting to try and this is the perfect opportunity.

No comments: