Thursday, March 13, 2008

keith Urban and Carrie Underwood

The concert was AWESOME.  I had been looking forward to it for a long time and I was not disappointed in any way.  I originally bought the tickets to see Keith urban but as the
concert grew closer I was really excited about seeing
Carrie Underwood but I have to say that both of them put on a killer show, they even saying a duet.  When I thought about the concert Kelly was the first person that I thought
of.  We always have a great time when she visits it was a
great opportunity to catch up.

When I go to concerts I like to leave Brodie here because I'm always afraid that the music will be to loud and it will hurt her ears, she really hates to be left behind.  My mom came up and stayed with her and she paced for a while but then settled down.

There was a restaurant that I had noticed down town that I had heard about, two of them actually, and wanted to try so we left early and I was not disappointed.  I had stuffed prawns, garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli, everything of course with lots of garlic.  Kelly ordered Tilipia with a corn cake and greens and let me try it, I was not disappointed with that either.  Before we left we talked to Jerry and he said that he had been to the restaurant and was not at all impressed and told us to a couple of good ones in that area so we almost did not try it but we
decided to try anyway. When we got to the restaurant we
noticed next door they had opened up a brand-new bakery and after dinner we were so full we could not even think about desert so we decided to go to the bakery and get desert for after the concert.  The showcase in the bakery was incredible.  They had everything from donuts and bagels to lavish looking cakes and pies.  We grabbed a fruit tart, a cream puff and an eclair and they were delicious.

On Wednesday was the last session with the dog trainer, I'm really glad that that is over.  I feel like the only thing I got out of it was taken advantage of once again because there is no change in Brodies behavior.  The dog park was closed down so I suggested that we just call it and go home and of course he agreed.

Today I went in search of boxes for the big move.  For some reason, I guess liability, stores do not want to give out boxes anymore so I will try a couple more times and if I cannot get any there is the place down the street that sells used boxes.  I went to the new shopping center and while I was there I noticed that Ross was open so of course I had to go check it out, I also went into Petsmart to get a couple of things for Brodie.

No comments: