Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To sick to deal with knuckleheads...

I cannot remember the last time that I felt this awful, all I want to do is sleep until it's over but I'm too miserable to sleep.  Such my head feels like it's about ready to exclude.  You don't know when you have a cold everything it hurts, even your hair?  I took a eucalyptus bath this morning and when Madonna was washing my hair it hurt really hard.  It seems like every time I finally get myself to sleep either the phone rings or somebody comes over.

My afternoon caregiver came in and I had her take the remaining boxes of DVD's to the Post Office, no problem.  then I asked her to do something else and she said...I swear I'm not making this up, "I can't do that because I'm wearing orange", now after that I'm afraid to ask her to do ANYTHING because I don't know what one can and cannot do while wearing orange.  Luckly the rest of the day went by fast.  Right before she left her hubby called her and wanted her to meet him for dinner so she asked me if her ORANGE outfit looked good enought to go out to eat.

My uncle looks so miserable when we saw him yesterday.  He had out at HUGE bruise on his chest and a really bad scrape/hole in his shin.  He was moving around really slowly and in obvious major pain, I hope he feels better really soon.

No comments: