Wednesday, April 2, 2008

234 no more...

I thought this was going to be a nice relaxing day.  Pat, the realtor, stopped by to pick up my mom so they could go down & the final papers on my mom's house.

Vanessa and Luana stopped by for a visit, Luana is getting cuter every time I see her.  Vanessa helped me fill out the application for the application for Canine Companions for Independence so I can get a new service dog, it looks like it's going to be a very long process.

Aunt Kathy stopped by to take my mom to the doctor to get the lens in her I replaced, I bet she can't wait until she gets her operation so she won't have to keep replacing the lens, and they finished the last couple of loads from my mom's house... ex house.

Gino came by to haul the rest of the stuff from my mom's house and shed to the dump.  A lot of the stuff was from my dad's toolshed but Gino said his wife told him that for everything he brings home he has to get rid of three things, pretty smart.  My Aunt Kathy said that she was going to try that with Uncle Dick, he LOVES yard sales and you should see their garage.  Gino works for Charlie and he said that one more coat of varnish on the floor and my house will be finished on the inside.

My mom just called, her and my aunt or at Holders Country Inn and they are going to bring me back something for dinner, I am starving.  I had a bowl of fruit this morning and WAY too much coffee but that is all, I'm starting to get a headache.

No comments: