Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I hate pressure sores...

David made it home finally, in fact he should just be getting off the plane and grabbing his luggage.  Stanley took them to the airport last night but he missed his plane so my mom would back and got him.  Whenever he misses his plane I always tell him that I'm sorry but I'm not, I love having him around.  I could not ask for better brothers, both of them are the best.

I have another pressure sore so it looks like I'm going to be laying on my side for a couple of days.  I have to get up tomorrow and Friday so it looks like the rest of the days it is movieville for me.  Luckily I heal really fast and what I have a sore I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

My mom is finely almost totally out of her house.  The cleaners were there yesterday and they are finishing the tile in the bathroom, the shower leaked so my mom had to have it redone.

Dawn was supposed to come today to dye my hair, the gray is getting so overwhelming.  I can't decide if I want to keep dying it or just let the gray hair grow.  I cancel dawn anyway because I think now it's more important to lay on my side and get rid of my pressure sore.

Jerry came by today and he looks great.  It really scared me when I heard that he had a heart attack but by looking at him you would never know.  I'm always in such a better mood after talking to Jerry, I really am going to miss him and I really hope that he and Liz come and visit me in Santa Cruz.

No comments: