Monday, April 21, 2008

Housewarming quilts...

http://www.redorbit.com/news/scifi-gaming/1301460/st_marys_medical_center_adds_nintendo_wii_as_a_new/index.html#

I am finding more and more articles on the Nintendo Wii game and rehabilitation for not only spinal cord injuries but also stroke victims and broken bones, any injury or illness that would benefit from this kind of exercise.  It is said to strengthen muscles and coordinate motion.  One rehab hospital is calling it Wii-habilitation, how cute is that?  My mom said that he would get me one for my birthday, I can't wait.

Yesterday when we went Charlie and Terrie's Terrie showed us the progress on our house warming quilts, they are so beautiful.  My mom's is the tropical looking one and mine is the pinkish one.  She made me a jungle one several years ago when I moved in here, I kept it on my wall for a long time but I kept getting really dusty so I took it down.  She also made my mom a teddy bear one, I saw it in the new garage when we were there yesterday.

No comments: