Sunday, April 6, 2008

This weekend went by fast...

As uncomfortable and annoying as it is laying on my side for a couple of days always pays off, I will be back up in my chair and rolling around as usual tomorrow.

I always like Sunday's because during the week I try to eat really good, mostly fruit or oatmeal in the morning and a salad at night and on Sunday my mom and I have pizza and watch a movie.  I guess all weekend I really don't eat well because my morning caregiver always makes me breakfast burritos, this weekend I need protein to help seal the sores, how's that for an excuse?

Corinne called this morning from the hospital and she sounds really frightened.  Apparently this morning at about 7 a.m. she had a seizure and Stanley and Janet pressure to the hospital in an ambulance.  I think that it might be the medication that she's taking for her ADHD, they're taking her off of it for a while until they find out.

A refrigerator is pretty bare so next week I get to go to Costco and grocery shopping, cost was always my favorite.

Terrie and Angie came by this afternoon to show us the quilts that Terrie is making for us.  She usually gets her whole family involved in the design and they always look amazing. I have one of the first ones that she made and I remember picking out the airbrushed swatches at the quilt show.

No comments: