Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Depot grand opening...

After the notary fiasco last time I decided to just look in
the Yellow Pages for a mobile notary.  My friend Terrie was telling me last Sunday that is how they find a notary when they need one.  I called on Sunday night and she was here Monday morning, no stress.  I just love it when stuff like that comes easy.

My aunt came by to pick up the paperwork that I had
notarized and told me that the railing on one of the
ramps was finished and it looked absolutely gorgeous, I cannot wait to see it.  I'm hoping to go again this day because I
don't think I could wait any longer.

The Home Depot down here on the corner finally opened so I just had to go check it out.  The ramp on my van has been rattling for a long time and it's very annoying, of course the only time I notice is when I'm in the van going somewhere and at that time there's nothing I can do.  While I was there I ran into Jerry so he helped me find a solution, jerry always seems to be around when I need something and when I need a friend.

After we left Home Depot I had Aiesha go pick up my mom and Brodie and I cruised around the new shopping center to see what was there and to expend some energy.  One corner of the shopping center only had one business opened so far and of course that's the one that Brodie decided to go to the bathroom in front of.  My mom was looking for some new kitchen canisters and although we did find a lot of things there we didn't find those, I always seem to find a lot of things that I NEED.

I think today were supposed to go to the container store, I love that place, and if we can't find anything there crate and barrel is right down the street Valley Fair Mall is right across the street.  We're supposed to go pick out some closet layout plans for our new closets in Santa Cruz.

 I finally got a phone call that I have been waiting for... my new wheelchair is finally ready, now if I can only find somebody to take me to get it fitted and bring it home. apparently the only time they can do it is between 3 and 5 p.m.

No comments: