Monday, April 14, 2008

Open house...

Yesterday I had another open house here so my mom and I had to be gone for the day.  Since my mom had surgery in her right eye and still cannot see very well it didn't look like it was going to be very easy to be gone for the day.  My mom called Rosie and he agreed to hang out with us for the day.  We had not seen him since Thanksgiving so it was really great to see him.  My mom had an appointment in the morning to get her taxes done so Rosie took her and they came back to get me after I got dressed and got up.  We ended up going to Eastridge and we decided to have lunch at the Red Robin Restaurant, their food is always great.  After we ate my mom and I went and got our haircut and then we went to Cinnabon and have some coffee and a cinnamon roll.  By that time it was time to go home.  When we got here there was a couple here looking at this place, they were both very very sweet and seemed to love the place.  We talked to them for a while and then another couple came to look around and it was over.  Madonna agreed to come in and put me to bed so that my mom would not have to, I do not have an afternoon caregiver on the weekends.

Hopefully next Sunday we're going to take a drive to Santa Cruz to see the new place and it should be done.  We were going to go yesterday but the driveway and basically the yard is torn up and they are ready to pour the concrete so I wouldn't have been able to look inside.  We almost drove there anyway because it was such a beautiful day but then we thought about the traffic decided against it.  I haven't seen the place since before they stained the floor and I am dying to see what it looks like, it has been a long, hard, frustrating road for everybody involved but I know that it's going to be worth it.  Rosie is going to go with us and take pictures for me, he is really good at taking pictures.

Oh yeah...it was HOT.

No comments: