Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gray gone away...

I had a very strange dream last night.  My ex came to visit me and ended up staying and we had a big party.  It must've been in Lodi because he kept leaving and getting food from his favorite places and I remember how much he enjoyed the food when we lived in Lodi.  I don't really remember seeing him a lot because he kept leaving but I distinctly remember seeing a lot of his friend, he did have some really great and loyal friends.  Usually I don't dream or I don't remember my dreams, maybe this is why.

I think today Dawn is supposed to come and dye my hair and give me a manicure and a Pedicure.  I know it's supposed to be on Tuesday and I thought it was supposed to be last Tuesday but she never showed up so we will see.

Dawn did show up today and we were able to get everything done.

I went to Michael's, the craft store, to get some Velcro, a glue gun and of course something else that wasn't on the list.  Then I went grocery shopping and came home, a productive day but not very exciting.

Madonna keeps telling me how good the fish fillet sandwiches are at Burger King so I just had to try one, actually what she said was they were better than McDonald's.  Either it was pretty good or I was just desperate for some fast food.  I have been eating nothing but fruit in the morning and salads in the afternoon and getting pretty tired of it.  Betty is going to come tomorrow and cook so I took out some fish and she's going to make some soup.

No comments: