Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finding a Notery...

I finally got my voice type program working again.  It just completely quit working so I had to have Dan the computer man send me a whole new set up, that's why I have been unable to dictate or answer my telephone for several days.  It sure is frustrating waiting for equipment and you forget how easy it makes everything.

Yesterday was a very frustrating and busy day.  The only thing that I had to do was find a notary, have some papers signed and send them through Federal Express, sounds easy enough?  In the morning I had my taxes done so I asked them if they knew where I can find a notary and they said that all the banks have been.  My first stop at Bank of America they told me that they were looking to higher a notary but haven't found one yet.  The second Bank of America that I went to told me that the notary that is usually there was on vacation.  Finally I decided to ask them if they could call around and find out which Bank of America would have a notary and I would just go there.  After several calls they told me that the Bank of America and Bascom Ave. had a notary that was working that day so I rushed over there and got everything signed.  The second thing that I needed to do was find a Federal Express.  I made a map of one the night before so I wouldn't have to run around and find one but it turned out the one that I made the map of was the one right on the corner that wasn't opened yet.  They're building a big huge shopping center down on the corner and some of the businesses are open but of course not FedEx.  I decided to just wonder around and hope to see on, there has to be one around somewhere right?

People say that I say thank you to much, is that really possible?  I feel that it's not hard to say and if I say it all the time those who I appreciate know it and I never forget to let people know I appreciate them.

No comments: