Friday, June 20, 2008

David coming to visit...

I woke up this morning thinking about my old place, people keep asking me if I miss it and I really don't.  I miss the neighbors and it was the first place that I owned but nothing can beat this place.  My old place had three bedrooms and although the master bedroom was supposed to be in the back of the House my brother had an idea to move the master bedroom to the front bedroom and put French doors so that I could see what's going on in the living room, dining room and kitchen, it don't know what I would have done WAY in the back room when I have company if he hadn't thought of it.

Yesterday we went through some more stuff in the garage and although we did make a little dent there is a lot more to go through, it just got too hot to sit outside.

Today by the time I take a bath, get dressed and get up my brother, Deziree and JohnPatrick will be landing at the San Jose Airport.  It hasn't been very long since I have seen him but I always miss him very much.

Cassie is taking the grocery shopping today.  I don't really have to grocery shop too much now because Heather is really hooking me up.  I did see a commercial for peanut butter and mint M&M's and they need to get some of those.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PB & Mint?  Cool.

Anonymous said...

I learned 1000 ways to eat & fully enjoy peanut butter from both my Dad, & my ex-bf's 10 year old, but never with mint. Hmmm NEW IDEA
:-).  I'm trying to keep my desire for a "Heather" under control. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

great  journal         take  care  mort x  mint  peanut jelly??  please  god   dont  let  it  over  here   in UK.   lol  

Anonymous said...

oh, I hadn't seen those peanut butter and mint M&M's; they sound delicious!! I'll have to check some out myself!!

do be careful in this extreme heat we seem to be stuck in

betty