Saturday, June 14, 2008

Parker's baby shower...

Yesterday the sun was out most of the morning so I decided to take Brodie for a walk over the lagoon bridge, it is so gorgous there.  We got to the end of the bridge and started through the park when all of a sudden I can feel raindrops so we turned around and came back.

Christina, my new morning caregiver unfortunately starts classes in the morning for a month on Monday so she introduced me to her cousin Susie.  Christina brought Susie with her yesterday and showed her the routine and it's only been two days but I think Suzy's going to work out great.  Susie is going to work Monday through Thursday and Christina is going to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I'm getting ready to leave for the Costas for Parker's baby shower.  It looks like it's going to be a beautiful bay and I haven't seen the Costas for a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so old that when I hear Parker, I think: Stevenson :-).

I'm so glad her cousin is working out also.  That is an added benefit if Christina is ever ill during one of her days also, much more likely Susie can fill in.  I hope this works out great.
~Mary

Anonymous said...

love baby showers and babies; hope you had a good time catching up with old friends

so glad Christina's cousin seems to be working out; I'm sure that is a relief for you

betty

Anonymous said...

I love baby showers and so I do hope you enjoyed Parker's!