Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cabin fever

This is my cousin on the left with his new baby.  You can see how proud he is and the whole family feels the same way, even the dog.  The guy on the right is his best friend.  Back in 95 when I had my accident he was an intern at Valley Medical Hospital.  For the first couple of days they were not saying what condition I was in or what was going to happen, probably because they did not know.  My cousin called him and asked him if he could check on me and let him know how I was doing.  I don't remember him from the hospital but I got to meet him when Rich and Vanessa got married.

I have been stranded in this bed since Thursday so I cannot wait to get out tomorrow and do something.  Unfortunately I have a dentist appointment but after that I'm going to take Brodie to the dog park so we can both run around.

Today was a nice relaxing day.  On Sundays my mom and I like to order pizza and watch a movie on pay-per-view, today we watched Underdog, it was a very very good movie.

No comments: