Monday, February 18, 2008

Santa Cruz...

I really missed the support chat room on AOL and they keep saying that I'm going to go back and opened it up every night again and they do for a couple of nights, and I really do have a good time, but then I forget about it.  I met Char in there a couple of nights ago and we decided to meet in there every night at 5 p.m., 8 p.m. her time, and so far so good.  We is to have such a good time in there and meet a lot of really cool people.  We got reacquainted with some old friends and we have met some new friends and so far so good.  Since I'm not able to go to the support group at Valley Medical Center anymore this is the next best thing.  I guess it's even better because when I moved to Santa Cruz I can take it with me.

Today I finally get to go check out my house.  I'm so excited that I cannot sleep.  It is going to be a lot different than the last time I saw it and I know it's going to blow me away.  The tiling is done in my bathroom's and the cupboards are in my moms place and the rest will just all be a nice surprise.

Terrie, Charlie's wife, is going to go.  She is making me a quilt.  She asked me what theme I wanted and I told her lighthouses.  I have a quilt that she made me and it is gorgeous, she does such a great job.  I have always loved lighthouses and since I'm moving to Santa Cruz it is perfect.  My bathroom here has everything lighthouses.  She said that she just made one with lighthouses for my aunt so hopefully I will be able to see that today also.

Wow, the house in Santa Cruz looks AWESOME.  I expected it to look smaller since they put up the sheetrock and painted but it actually looks bigger.  I LOVE the title that Charlie picked out and they have the cabinets in and it looks unbelievable, there is definitely going to be a lot of room in the closet's and a lot of storage for my supplies.  I am more excited than ever after seeing it today and I can't believe that soon I will be living there.  The neighbors came over to say hello and Brodie got to meet their dog, Yoda.  I think they're going to be able to be really good friends. We got there about 9:30 am and by the time we were finished looking at the house we went over and woke up my aunt and my uncle.  They are going to go work on their property on Elm Street and then my aunt is coming over here to spend the night and take my mom for her cataract operation in the morning, I know my mom will be so glad to be able to see it again.

No comments: