Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday...

Do you ever have a silly song that gets stuck in your head all day and no matter what you try you cannot get rid of it?  That is so annoying.  All day yesterday I was singing... "Well I was shopping for a new car, which ones me, a cool convertible or an SUV to bad I didn't know my credit was whack because I'm driving off the lot in a used subcompact, F R E E that spells free credit report.com baby.  Saw their ads on my TV thought about going but was too lazy.  Now instead of looking fly and rolling phat my legs are sticking to the vinyl in my posse's getting laugh at".  I tried music, the TV and even talking on the telephone and my chat room, but nothing worked...now YOU try getting getting it out of YOUR head ha ha.

Yesterday Brodie's trainer let her go in the dog run with four other dogs and everything went great.  All she did was walk around and sniffed everything but the dogs behind.  It is nice to know that she can visit with other dogs but she still cannot be around cats and that is pretty much why I hired the dog trainer.  I guess I assumed that since he said he would help me he would help me but he kept asking me to produce a cat, if I or anybody else I knew had a cat it definitely wouldn't be around too much because MY DOG HATES CATS, make sense?

I was cleaning out my house to take some stuff to a friend who lives in a disabled complex and has a lot of people there that would love to have my extra "stuff" but pretty much everything got cleaned out before I could get it to him.  When my caregivers found out that I was getting rid of everything they took it.  Which probably is better because the open houses this weekend and I really don't have anywhere to store the stuff until I can get it to the complex.  Today I'm going to clean out the little refrigerator and freezer and Madonna, my morning caregiver, is going to take that.  My house looks good but I'm a little sad, it's always hard to get rid of stuff when you're a pack rat but I'm learning.

No comments: