Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tony

Yesterday was a really exhausting day.  Every three weeks I go to Moorpark Health Clinic to get my Suprapubic catheter changed by Tony, I have known Tony since my injury 13 years ago.  When I called to see about my appointment because I thought I was about to do they told me that I had missed my appointment, I did not miss my appointment I just met Tony at Valley Medical Center to have a change because he was really busy that week.  I asked them to make me an appointment and they made an appointment for 9:30 a.m. which is really hard to get dressed and into my chair by then but I thought I would try it.  They told me that Tony had changed his hours and that I wasn't going to be able to see him in the afternoon anymore.  When I got to Moorpark they told me that my appointment was asked Valley Medical Center.  A computer leaves you a message a couple of days before your appointment and it said Moorpark Health Clinic.  They went ahead and canceled my morning appointment and rescheduled me for 2:30 p.m. appointment so I told them that I would come back.  When I went back at 2:30 p.m. Tony said that it was a mistake and that he did not change his hours at Moorpark, what a huge relief.

After my morning appointment cancellation my mom and I went to the mall and ordered our new appliances and got something to eat.  Of course we left all of the information at home so instead of driving home in getting it we tried to remember what we had picked out and when we got home and compared it we did a really good job.

No comments: