Monday, February 25, 2008

SOLD...

I noticed last night at my arms were getting sore, it felt like my muscles have been tensed up for a long time.  Yesterday I was going to get up because they still have a lot of cleaning up to do for the open house tomorrow but everything took longer than it was supposed to and I ended up staying in bed.  By the time my morning caregivers left I was having an anxiety attack, thank God for Xanax.  It's really frustrating sometimes to have to lay here and know that you can't get up and everything that needs to be done is not going to be done. when I have an anxiety attack all of the the muscles in my arms tense up and today I can hardly even move them.  It does help to put a towel in the dryer but it makes the rest of your body awfully warm.  The good news is... everything is getting done in my house looks great.  Hopefully after resting all day my arms will still better tomorrow because I do have to get up and out of here during the open house.  It looks like it might rain so probably just go over to the mall and watch a movie and eat mall food which will be a really nice change from all the fruit and oatmeal and salads that I have been eating.

I feel a little bit better today but my arms are still sore.  Maybe it's because I have been laying on my side and trying to work the computer I'm using a set of whole different muscles or it could just be the cold weather.

The open house yesterday were really well for my mom, I think she got about five or six offers but finally accepted one last night.  The buyers are a couple and the wife has MS so they will be able to enjoy the access like amenities, since it's not legal ADA we cannot call the house accessible but as long as it works for them that is awesome.  Yesterday as they were showing our house my mom and I went out to dinner at Holders Country inn, pretty much our favorite place to eat these days.

Madonna just called and she's not feeling good so it looks like I'm stuck in bed today.  I really do need to get my car washed and get gas and pack up some of my DVDs to send to my brother so it's a perfect opportunity.

Charlie and Terrie came by last night and told me that the cabinets are all in and the granite will be in by Sunday, Sunday I get to go back and see everything again.  Tomorrow I go to purchase my appliances and look at some ceiling fans and lights.  Itis really all coming together.

No comments: