Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Out of my cave...

It sure did feel good to FINALLY get outside and it was a beautiful day.  Both Brodie and I were thrilled about getting out and running around the park for a while, we did it twice.  When nobody is around I have a certain lease that I'd put on Brodie so I can have her jump in my lap and I can grab it and slip it around the top part of my arm and take it off when I get home so she's not hope to meet all the time.  I guess I knew in the back of my mind that this was not a good idea and one day I was going to be sorry, today was the day.  As we were walking around the park Brodie saw a cat and took out after it and just about four me out of my chair, I knew right away that my arm was going to be sore.  I think it just pulled a muscle in my arm and I will be good as new in a couple of days.  It figures that as soon as I get out of the bed and able to go outside I hurt something, it hurts to even get dressed/undressed but I can handle it.  I have definitely been through worse.

I went shopping at Costco, on an empty stomach again, and wanted everything that I saw.  I don't know if it was because I was hungry or because I was so glad to get out and do something.  I'm just so glad that I finally got my fruit and stuff for my salads.

No comments: