Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally the final permits...

It turned out to be a really great Mother's Day.  My uncle and aunt of course had way too much food but there was a lot of people at the party and a lot of people stopped by to say Hi, they just seem to have a really great life and some awesome friends.  There is always a lot of hors d'oeuvres and then usually by the time dinner comes around I'm way too full but I eat a lot anyways.  I hope when I move to Santa Cruz I can keep myself from gaining too much weight because when I do I just don't really comfortable.  I'm trying to lose some weight before I move there and I'm going to do my best to keep it off.

I finally got a call yesterday to let me know that we finally got all of the final permits and now the house is legally mine.  Charlie has moved on to this new project but the guys will be there for a couple of days to do last-minute touch ups and extra projects that I might have.  My uncle just called me let me know that they are finally working on my ceiling lift and that next week is the final cleaning and that we are ready to move in.  I cannot believe it is finally happening.

I'm trying to get my closet's cleaned out and take pictures so that the guys can put the closets there the same way that I have them here.  Tomorrow is supposed to be 100° so I'm not even going to try to go outside and Friday Madonna has another client so she won't be coming in, a perfect excuse to get the rest of my stuff packed up and ready to go.

No comments: