Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is the dance...

Today I got to do the notary dance again.  I got some more paperwork from Bank of America that needed to be noterized and FedExed back today.  I was supposed to get the paperwork last week and of course I didn't think about it until today so I called to leave a message and she said that it came back because it was deliberate to the wrong address, it was delivered to my mom's old address.  What annoys me is that she called me and I specifically left her a message giving her my address and she called me back to verify it.  She said that she sent it on the 21st, why didn't she call me between now and then?  Anyways, she said that it was her fault so that she would extend the date so everything works out once again.

I took a trip over to Costco to get some fruit, stuff for sandwiches and snacks.  I decided to get paper plates so I can go ahead and packed all of my stuff... I can't believe it's really finally happening.

Brodie has been itching like crazy so I am going to take her over to Petsmart tomorrow to get her a really good bath and clip her toenails, I have never seen a dog's toenails grow as fast as hers.

By the time I get back David and Deziree should be here.  My mom is going to go back over to Santa Cruz and see if she can get some more unpacking done, she called me and said that they got a lot done today... and only had about four casualties as far as dishes.

It is really quite here right now and I am nice and cozy.  Usually around this time of night my mom is watching basketball and all I can hear is the squeak squeak squeak the sneakers on the sweaty gymnasium floor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems all is going great with your move!! I bet you are getting very excited; I like the idea of using paper plates while everything is getting packed or is packed

betty

Anonymous said...

I am not moving anywhere(at least not right away) & I use paper plates all the time. Domestic Goddess, not I.  Only 4 broken items is some sort of record.
Quiet & Cozy works for me. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I came from Mary to visit you.  Howdy.  I enjoyed reading, and getting to know you.  I am going to put you on my list so I can pop over once in a while.  Gerry
http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/  

Anonymous said...

Happy Move :o)