Friday, May 2, 2008

Santa Cruz on Sunday...

It looks like were having an open house Sunday so it's time to try to make the house look presentable again.

Stanley and Corinne are going to be here tonight and Vanessa is going to bring the kids tomorrow for a sleepover.  We're still trying to decide it were going to have a sleep over here or at Rich and Vanessa.  I think it would be nice for Rich and Vanessa to let the kids stay here and have a little time for themselves and their new baby.

Yesterday I stayed in bed and got a lot done, how did that happen?  On Tuesday the ramp and my van broke so I called Keith yesterday morning and he came over and took a look at it and said that he would be back in the afternoon to fix it and he did.  I sent my afternoon caregiver to the post office, to wash the van and to Home Depot to get some duct tape.

I still can't really use my new chair.  They forgot to install the lap seatbelt, my caregiver needs to lean me forward in the seat in order to pull me all the way back in my chair and I am not ready to kiss the floor, and I don't have the bolt on the bottom yet for the lockdown system in the van.  I called the guy yesterday and left him a message and it looks like I need to call him again today, I was hoping to have everything so I could try my new chair out this weekend... probably not.

No comments: