Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Installing my new TV

Jeff came by yesterday morning to get pictures of how the closets are set up and to see what else needed to be done at the new house, Jeff is one of the guys that works for Charlie. He called last night and said that he got the TV up and it looks AWESOME, he said he would've spent the night there and watched it if the cable was booked up.  He also finished all three closets and has some leftover material so he's going to put it in my mom's spare bedroom closet.  I got a closet stuff the container store, Elfa products for closets.  They are really easy to install and they work great.  You map out how you want your closets, take it to the container store and they give you all of the materials.

David called and said that Deziree decided to come with him tomorrow, they will be here 12-ish.  Deziree has not yet seen the new place and in fact I have not seen her for a very long time, I am so excited about them visiting.  I love it when my family is all here and even though it is going to be a busy weekend moving I will make sure we all have time to have fun and visit.

Today I'm finally going to be able to get up and out of bed.  I need to go to Home Depot to get some rubber gloves so Dave that can be protected when he changes the outlets for Multimedia Max.  I also need to go over to Costco.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

always so nice to see family!!! I hope you enjoy the day visiting with them and getting work done in your new place; I like that closet idea; hadn't heard of that company before but will have to check them out; currently we are renting but eventually might buy a house here and would be nice to have the closets the way we want them!

enjoy the day

betty

Anonymous said...

Getting lots of work done & being able to visit with loving family is a double joy.  Every girl wants a closet exactly to her specifications, congrats. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on!  It's so nice that you can map out just the way you want your closets to look and they give you what you need.  My closets are such a mess right now (late spring cleaner.....lol)!  

Enjoy that new tv of yours, and most of all enjoy your time with family, as I know you will.

Michelle