Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures of the final project...

So far it has been a really good week, lots of catching up with old friends.  I talked to John for a long time on Monday, I met John online a couple of years ago and just love talking to him.  Usually I just like talking on the telephone because the silence makes me uncomfortable but with John there really is no silent.  He always has an interesting story and makes me laugh.

I talked to Lee on Yahoo Tuesday, we've worked together at Xicor 13 years ago and got in touch several month ago.  Unfortunately just as we got back in touch he was moving away but thanks to the Internet we are able to keep in touch.  It feels really good to talk about old-times.

Vanessa and Luana came by yesterday for a visit.  They had just come from visiting Peter, Angie and Parker at the hospital.  Their baby was born on Tuesday and it sounds like they are doing really great.  It's hard to believe that the little girl that I used to babysit and used to cry whenever her mom would sing is now old enough to have a baby of her own.  Angie says that her and Peter only want to have one child... I'm waiting to hear what she says now.

It sounds like on Sunday we are going to Santa Cruz for a Mother's Day barbecue.  I'm not sure who all is going to be there but knowing my aunt and uncle it will be quite a barbecue.

So for the first inspection that Charlie got, the fire sprinklers, did not pass.  One of them upstairs apparently was not registered with the city... I hope this is not any indication out the rest of the permits are going to go.

I woke up this morning around 4 a.m. and there was an infomercial for the Jack La Lane juicer, I miss drinking the juice and I think I'm going to break it out again.

Vanessa brought over the final pictures of my house, I can hardly wait to move in.

No comments: