Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moving in progress...

Yesterday Stanley and Rich showed up and pretty much knocked everything out, they got all of the boxes taken over to the garage and emptied out my storage shed and my storage unit... pretty impressive.  My mourning caregiver is packing up stuff in the kitchen and it's just taking all of the stuff down from the walls.

Yesterday Corinne and I strolled down to the new shopping center and met my mom at the new Home Depot to get replacement switches, plugs and covers or when David moves Multimedia Max to my new place.  After that we were going to go shopping but Rich was on his way back to the house and it was starting to rain so we stopped by Ross to get an umbrella and headed back here.

Today Stanley is going to take me over to Circuit City to get my new television.  About two years ago David and I went there in the picture on the Polaroid was so awesome I ended up getting it.  I have never seen a Polaroid brand television, only the camera, but I am so impressed with it I'm going to get another one.  The one I have now my mom is going to put upstairs in her living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have not heard of a Polaroid TV either.  We have a Phillips.  Hope you have good shopping luck today :o)

Anonymous said...

I am a Home Depot freak. I love that place.  I'm so happy you are "so close" to this move. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

hi; found your journal through Mary; sorry to hear about the problems with the lift in your van, but if I read this correctly, it seems like you will soon be settling into your house in the Santa Cruz area; I bet that will be nice for you; I'm in the southern part of California, in the Temecula Valley area, but lived in Orange County for 2 years and prior to that Montana; deep down, I'm a Californian at heart, having lived most of my life here

looking forward to reading more about you and your days ahead

betty